Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Good News Is, Part 2

My good news is that I grew up in a family where reading and life skills were important. I attended private schools with smaller classes. I got a lot of attention from teachers, parents, grandparents, and other relatives who spent endless amounts of time with me. My good news is also that I want to give back to the community. I want to change people’s lives for the better. My good news is the desire to share the joy deep inside me, a joy that remains despite trials and hardship. My good news is compassion for those around me, especially children or people who are hurting. I can read, and so I will help others to read.

My good news is talking with Dr. C, realizing my life calling, and accepting the person I am called to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.